Monday, December 1, 2008

US Video Game System Quiz

Can you name the Video Game Systems (released in the U.S.)? That statement burned in my mind for 12 minutes. This game, which I was linked through Kotaku, asks you to name all of the video game systems released in the US. They are missing some, like the Sega 32X, which confused me because I was SURE it was system. Thankfully, by not having the Sega 32X, it focused my mind on the "32," which reminded me of the Amiga CD32. (There, that was a freebie!)

I'm sure they are missing some others, but whatever, it was still fun to take the quiz. I managed to get a very high 46 out of 68, two of which were accidental. That makes up for two easy ones I should have got, which are the 3DO and CD-i. Damnit. Anywho, you can see my results below. The red are systems I missed, while the black are ones I got. I blurred the image so it doesn't give away answers either. Mwa ha ha ha.


I was only able to get so high because of my video game history class taken last semester and seeing a video on the top ten worst video game consoles recently. Go take the quiz.

Random fact: Coleco, the company that made the ColecoVision, is named Coleco because their abbreviation stands for Connecticut Leather Company. Yes, a leather company made a video game system. Hilarious.

5 comments:

ultima301 said...

32 for me (with some help from Chris), I don't know my history as well. Chris got somewhere in the 50s, he knows his stuff haha. Cool quiz though, you should post more of these if you find any!

Anonymous said...

Wow, only 27, I feel like I should go hang my head in shame.

I'm not going to beat myself up though, cause I had only heard of 37 total.

Sounds like a video game history class would interesting.

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, ugg, valentino shoes, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, herve leger, babyliss pro, nike roshe run, uggs outlet, abercrombie and fitch, vans shoes, instyler, jimmy choo outlet, ferragamo shoes, ugg boots, wedding dresses, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, north face jackets, ugg pas cher, celine handbags, abercrombie and fitch, new balance shoes, soccer shoes, nike trainers, longchamp, chi flat iron, hollister, marc jacobs, north face outlet, reebok outlet, nike roshe, barbour, bottega veneta, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, lululemon outlet, birkin bag, mcm handbags, soccer jerseys, rolex watches, mont blanc, ugg australia, ghd

Unknown said...

oakley pas cher, coach outlet, air force, nike roshe, hermes, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, nike free run uk, burberry, timberland, replica handbags, ray ban pas cher, vanessa bruno, hollister pas cher, lululemon, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, michael kors, north face, nike air max, longchamp pas cher, sac longchamp, tn pas cher, north face, converse pas cher, hogan, michael kors, nike roshe run, sac guess, true religion jeans, lacoste pas cher, nike air max, kate spade outlet, new balance pas cher, louboutin pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, kate spade handbags, air max, coach purses, nike blazer, michael kors, nike air max, true religion jeans, mulberry, coach outlet, nike free, air jordan pas cher, michael kors

Unknown said...

converse outlet, coach outlet, hollister, swarovski, converse, louis vuitton, moncler, ugg boots uk, canada goose, montre pas cher, wedding dresses, gucci, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, doudoune canada goose, ugg pas cher, moncler, canada goose, canada goose, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, barbour, links of london, barbour jackets, canada goose uk, moncler, moncler outlet, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ray ban, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, lancel, toms shoes, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, louis vuitton, vans, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler
ninest123 16.03